to YEP! main page
1. All programs are offered free of charge to Missoula-area
2. Our objective is to provide lessons which compliment and enhance
classroom curriculum offered by Missoula-area educators.
3. We currently offer four modules, each with classroom and field
4. For MUD-facilitated programs, educators and group organizers are
welcome to select activities from any of the modules, to better
suit their needs. *We recommend selecting a complete module in
order to maximize student comprehension.
5. Trunks are available for each module, and can be checked out
free of charge from the MUD office or Tool Library.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO SCHEDULE A YEP! CLASS PROGRAM OR FIELD
1. Use the calendar below to select a 1-3 date options for your
NOTE: All programs are 1/2 day - either morning or afternoon.
NOTE: Available dates are green, possible dates are yellow, &
scheduled programs are red.
2. Contact MUD to confirm a program on that date at:
3. Download, fill out and return (by email) the YEP!
YEP! confirmation form.doc
*Refer to YEP! Overview for education philosophy, community